Spokane Community College Waitlist??? - Page 10Register Today!
- Feb 5, '11 by slemonI am OK with waiting. Actually it's even working out better this way. I am thinking of getting NAC license. But years seems a lot.
- Feb 7, '11 by BellaRoseRNHey Student00...if you graduated in June 09', then we were classmates! I hope all is well with you and I was curious what (if any) actions are being taken regarding the accreditation issue. I must have gotten lucky and been hired at SHMC without having worked there previously, however, for a supplemental position. What I find really disturbing is the perception that everyone at the hospital seems to have about SCC losing ALL of their accreditation! NOT TRUE, but this NLN issue has really marred the college's reputation. I have since left my position, because I had a baby, has anything changed at SHMC? I know they are going for magnet status and that is something. Do you know how our classmates have fared in their job searches? Now that I am applying for positions, I am not getting any interviews. Thanks, and nice bumping into ya!
- Feb 14, '11 by thing3I got my letter recently. I got accepted for this spring, but I'm reluctant to go to SCC. Rumors of Fall accreditation are keeping me interested.
- Mar 4, '11 by slemonQuote from thing3Well, go to EWU. More space for us, people, on waiting list. Just kiddingRumors of Fall accreditation are keeping me interested.
As long as there're accreditation at the time of graduation you will be fine.
- Mar 5, '11 by thing3I decided not to go. I actually am at EWU right now but not for nursing. Good luck!
- Mar 29, '11 by Student MikeQuote from thing3One of the first things ***** and ***** will go over is that even though the program's not nationally accredited it is accredited by the state and will most likely be nationally accredited by the middle/end of 2012. If it gets accreditation all students currently enrolled get it.I got my letter recently. I got accepted for this spring, but I'm reluctant to go to SCC. Rumors of Fall accreditation are keeping me interested.
Good luck see you on campus
MikeLast edit by TheCommuter on Apr 17, '11 : Reason: removed named entities
- Apr 8, '11 by dallet6middle to end of 2012? when did that change? had said it wouldn't take that long after we got state. She said end of this year (like November) or very early next at the latest? If that's changed why did none of us in 2nd year here about it?Last edit by jb2u on Apr 14, '11 : Reason: Removed name - TOS Violation
- Apr 12, '11 by dallet6Talk to and she said national accreditation is still hoping for fall visit. State passed, they sent all paperwork to national and it has to be reviewed so they can set a date to come out.Last edit by jb2u on Apr 14, '11 : Reason: Removed name - TOS Violation
- Apr 14, '11 by Student MikeSorry.
I Meant 2011. It is supposed to be this fall.
- Jun 6, '11 by slemonanybody getting letters yet for fall or is it too early?