Shoreline CC Winter 2013 application points inquiryRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Shoreline CC Winter 2013 application points inquiry in Washington State Nursing Programs, part of Washington Nursing ... Hello! I applied to Shoreline's RN program with a point tally of 101.6, just curious if any...by Kristina13 Oct 23, '12Hello!
I applied to Shoreline's RN program with a point tally of 101.6, just curious if any other applicants are out there and what their points are; and if any current or past students have any insight as to what the general acceptance points are for the program - I have heard varied information, thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=793734©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,500 Views
- Oct 24, '12 by NikocolaKristina13,
I have applied to Shoreline as well for winter 2013. Did you factor in the bonus points that you will receive for the 2 college courses for your overall total? I have the exact same number of points as you before factoring in the 4 bonus points. I recently found out that I was accepted into the program at NSCC but Shoreline has always been my first choice. I guess we will know by the end of November. Good luck to you.
- Oct 25, '12 by AndreiCHi everyone!
I have applied to Shoreline as well for winter 2013. I have 103.8 points without the 2 college courses[COLOR=#000000] bonus points. I can't wait for the results to find out if I'm accepted. ...keep checking mail box every day).
Good luck to all of you! [/COLOR]
- Nov 8, '12 by AndreiCHi everyone!
I just got my acceptance letter from SCC Nursing program. I'm so excited..
The minimum points for the students admitted in the program for winter 2013 are 104.25.
Anybody else got good news??
- Nov 9, '12 by NikocolaI got my acceptance letter as well. So excited and nervous all at the same time!
- Nov 12, '12 by AndreiCCongratulation Nikocola!!So, have you decided between Shoreline and North Seattle??
- Nov 14, '12 by NikocolaI will be attending Shoreline. That has always been my first choice. I feel so proud to have been one of 32 to make it into such a competitive program. Congratulations to you as well. I am so excited and am looking forward to meeting our classmates for the next two years.