Seattle University BSN (transfer) Fall 2013Register Today!
- by Brightbulb Jan 7I didn't see any thread for Seattle U BSN transfer program fall 2013. Lets see if anybody else applied other than me lol..
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=806709©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 19,422 Views
- Jan 10 by amsli-reneeI applied! The waiting is killing me.
- Jan 11 by cureacI applied too! It looks like we won't find out till early april. Did you guys apply to any other schools?
- Jan 12 by BrightbulbI m hoping that thy will send out decision by march since deadline was earlier this year. 2 my co-workers are in Seattle U BSN program, they said its really good program.
I am also applying to UW and Renton tech college. Their deadline is next Tuesday.
How abut u guys..did u apply any where else.
- Jan 12 by amsli-reneeI'm applying to UW and SPU too. I don't know whether I'm more nervous about being rejected or accepted!
- Jan 13 by suzwYep, I applied! Also applied to UW, Seattle U, and Northwest U. I'm trying to finish up my UW essay right now as we speak! If I don't get into any of those, I will start on the community college apps. @amsli-renee I totally get what you are saying. I will be excited but very nervous if I get accepted into a BSN program. So much work, and I have a 3 year old. But we'll make it work.
- Jan 14 by Jessicamarie86I applied to Seattle U. and am anxiously waiting to find out if I got in...hoping we don't have to wait till April!! I also applied to UW ABSN program and am on their wait-list for summer start. If I don't get into those programs I will apply to the local community colleges. Just want to start my nursing career!!! If anyone hears anything let us know!!
- Jan 15 by Themary89I applied! No idea whether I'll get in though..I had like 3 prereq's in progress. Stats, everyone?
- Jan 15 by IriennaHey all, I've applied for SU as well as UW bsn program. These next couple of months will be rough and I'm glad I'm not alone! do any of you happen to know that if we do not get accepted into the program, will there ba a seperate acceptance/rejection letter to the school itself?
- Jan 21 by Brightbulb@Irienna it should be same letter.