Seattle University BSN (transfer) Fall 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 1 by IriennaWhat?!? Letters were sent?!? Omg I'm gonna cry! Anxiety attack! Lol I'll make sure to call SoN tomorrow to make sure... Prob won't get any sleep tonight now... Lol
- Mar 1 by amsli-renee@Amily-Was that, " I am gettin' in!" ??? Or got in? Or has anyone else heard back? This is so stressful. I have 3.76 gpa 3.9 on prerequisites. No experience except for CNA training. I have lots of community service though. I dunno.... My online status hasn't changed...
- Mar 1 by SaraFutureNurse?My online status hasn't changed either. I'm kind of wondering if maybe there is some sort of communication error here......
- Mar 1 by IriennaJust spoke to SoN and they said transfer letters are still going out mid March... Must've been a native or maybe she meant I "hope" I am gettin in? Hopefully we'll know in 2 weeks and the wait will be over... This is rough!
- Mar 1 by lubell26yay!! Thanks for the info. I've been stalking this site and finally decided to join. I can't wait until decisions come out. We can get on with our lives
- Mar 2 by csweetWhich will be really, really nice! (to get back to our regular scheduled lives)
It will be nice for me just to have a plan. right now I am waiting to see if I get into BSN programs, before applying to the ASN programs. And each path involves different things! If I get into SU or SPU I have to take 4 more classes for my DTA/SU pre-reqs or 3 more classes for SPU DTA. But if I am going to end up at Shoreline or EvCC I don't have any more classes but I have to take the compass test for Shoreline and the TEAS for Everett!!! Too much stuff to think about! I am tired of the well if not this then that. *sigh*
- Mar 5 by Ladybug031302I just called the admissions office at SU and the transfer advisor said they're still finishing up the review of applicants. Their goal is to mail out letters early April. More waiting.........
- Mar 6 by OBrienMPUnless SU gives me a full boat ride for 2 years, then I probably can't afford to go there...Plus, financial aid and FAFSA are not going to loan me 20-40k for my BSN. Uhg. I've heard great things, but the price tag is kind of pushing me towards going to a CC instead.
- Mar 6 by williminaQuote from OBrienMPI know what you mean. As a postbac student, I am looking at 70k for the two years. It's scary to imagine that much debt. And that's just tuition... not living expenses. Ugh.Unless SU gives me a full boat ride for 2 years, then I probably can't afford to go there...Plus, financial aid and FAFSA are not going to loan me 20-40k for my BSN. Uhg. I've heard great things, but the price tag is kind of pushing me towards going to a CC instead.
- Mar 6 by csweetI emailed the transfer admissions people and they said: "Decisions will be mailed late March/early-mid April."
Last years postings people started getting letters around the 26th of March.....so I figure 3 weeks for us at the earliest. Good thing I am wrapped up in end of the quarter assignments and getting ready for finals! Hopefully I will get a letter over Spring break!