Seattle University BSN applicants 2012 - Page 21Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by redbee310No. I haven't heard anything yet. 😔
- May 10, '12 by redbee310Did you ask them about your status?
- May 10, '12 by jbotelloNo, I figured he wouldn't tell me.
- May 11, '12 by redbee310Admissions told me the College of Nursing is considering offering the acceptance to a very limited number of waitlisted students. If we are the ones of the students, we should receive both call and email. If not, we would receive a letter says the program is full. I guess we won't get off the wait list if we don't receive anything today.Last edit by redbee310 on May 11, '12
- May 11, '12 by jbotelloI didnt hear from them... sad.
- May 12, '12 by redbee310Has anyone else gotten off the waitlist?
- May 12, '12 by redbee310Quote from jbotelloI haven't heard anything either. Due to what you said, we should find out whether we would get off the list by this week. So I assumed we will receive a letter instead of a call or email because today is Saturday, this week was over. I feel so sad coz I already tried my best.I didnt hear from them... sad.
- May 16, '12 by jbotelloAny word?
I tried calling again to make sure they did inform students last week but was sent to voicemail.
- May 17, '12 by redbee310Still nothing yet 😞
- May 27, '12 by redbee310Quote from jbotelloJbotello- any new news?Any word? I tried calling again to make sure they did inform students last week but was sent to voicemail.