Seattle University BSN applicants 2012 - Page 15Register Today!
- Mar 25, '12 by fn2012Lovedogs31, yes I am in Seattle and sorta close to the school which is why I got it the next day. I'm sure the bulk of them will arrive Mon/Tues. Don't lose hope everyone.
- Well got my not so good news today. But I shall be applying for the fall 13 class later this year! Their letter is a little confusing on what they said I needed to improve on though. Time to call admissions and figure out what they are saying.
- Mar 26, '12 by JLoyaOf course, being a Monday my mail ALWAYS comes late in the day...... Dang it.... This anticipation is not doing good things for my tummy..... ACK
- Mar 26, '12 by lovedogs31zegwin, I'm sorry to hear you didn't get good news. It sounds like you are being very positive about it though. After meeting with SU counselors and going to a few information meetings, I have heard that many times people get in on their second try. I think it shows alot of dedication to get up and apply again after not getting in, they know you definitely want it.
Jloya, I know how you feel! Doesn't the mail always come late when you're waiting for something really important?
- Mar 26, '12 by armynurse68I'm so sorry Zegwin! Stay optimistic and definitely apply again next year. I would call them in a few weeks to see what you can do to improve your application. Plus, applying again shows dedication.
- Mar 26, '12 by Pleasant PI did not get in either... I am with you on the letter being confusing! They said something about academic performance, but I have a 3.9 in the nursing pre reqs... They had hundreds of applicants and only a limited amount of space, so I get it! Would have been nicer if they told you exactly why you were rejected. Seems like they want people who have EMT or other relevant experience in the field. Congratulations to everyone who got in and for those who did not, stay motivated!!!
- yah they said it is a forum letter. Pretty much they told me to re take some of my off classes that I did not do well in. (Mainly my math class and micro.) He also said that yes I have a high b's in everything else as well as some a's but a's are what you need to be better. So I am signed up to retake a few classes. I still have NSCC's application period.
- OH!!! congrats to everyone else! and welcome to the club Pleasant!
- Mar 26, '12 by MissjohnsonHello all I am in Spokane and today I received a letter saying I was on the wait list and to mail my current transcripts as soon as I get them. I still haven't taken the microbiology I am taking it next quarter. Does any one know how many spots are wait listed and how many out of those possibly get chosen from the wait list? Any info would help! Thanks
- Mar 26, '12 by 22kelsey22Hey all! I got the acceptance letter for the BSN program this weekend! So stoked! I also applied to the their APNI Master's Program, which I got waitlisted for, so if I get in off the waitlist for that program, a spot will open up in the BSN program.
misjohnson, I am not sure how the waitlist works for the BSN program, but for the SU APNI (Masters) program, the only info I could get from Seattle U was that the waitlist was "short" and when a spot opens, they re-evaluate the applicants and decide who to offer it too. Sorry I don't have any more info than that!