Seattle University BSN applicants 2012 - Page 13Register Today!
- Mar 24, '12 by zegwinI don't even know how to check the online status. I never even got a SU id number. I did call and make sure the app was complete after I dropped it off.
- Mar 24, '12 by lovedogs31Tinman did you receive your actual acceptance letter yet? I didn't receive anything in the mail today..
- Mar 24, '12 by armynurse68I wouldn't worry too much. I never got a SPU ID number even though my application was complete. I think they handle so many applications that sometimes the online status doesn't get updated or added.
- Mar 24, '12 by immysticHey everyone? Congrats armynurse68. I like the way you expressed yourself coz it just got me thinking that I too would be very much humbled if I get accepted at Seattle U. Well I checked my mailbox this morning too. Good news is that I got a sweet15 free drink from starbucks ...... I dont want to say that there is a bad news coz I haven't received any news from Seattle U, so I will leave it as an unknown news. Good luck to everyone.
- Mar 24, '12 by llexi88I haven't received anything yet either does it come like a letter or a large envelope?
- Mar 24, '12 by JLoyaCongrats armynurse... I was hoping for the letter today as well. I live in Seattle, and well.... I guess I have to sit and anxiously wait, even longer.
- Mar 24, '12 by fn2012I'm in yay! What a relief. Still waiting to hear from UW but atleast I'll be somewhere this fall.
- Mar 24, '12 by lovedogs31Fn2012 do you live in Seattle?
- Mar 24, '12 by tinman207lovedogs31- No I did not get anything in the mail today, and I am over in Renton. I am sure something will be along probably Monday.
- Mar 24, '12 by margritamixCongratulations to everyone who got in!
I applied to SU last year and my rejection letter was dated 3/21/2011, but I did not get it until the first week of April. Now I a a little anxious because my letter isn't here yet. I hope I don't get a rejection letter again.
But congrats to those who got in! SU is a really great university and you guys truly deserve to be accepted