PLU BSN programRegister Today!
This is a discussion on PLU BSN program in Washington State Nursing Programs, part of Washington Nursing ... Hello Everyone, I have gotten into PLU and am now working on applying to the BSN program. I am...by LilyGirlie Dec 16, '09Hello Everyone,
I have gotten into PLU and am now working on applying to the BSN program. I am looking for any advise on getting in.... If anyone has gone through the process and can offer some tips I would appreciate it. I am real nervous.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=445046©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,263 Views
- Jan 21, '10 by amberlightsgirlHi there,
I am thinking of applying to PLU, for the BSN.....I have yet to get accepted to PLU though. I am a little late. Hopefully it will all still work out. How many spots did you hear? Today I heard 400 applicants for 40 people?
I am a post bac, so I am unsure how everything is going to work out.
- Jan 21, '10 by LilyGirlieI got my application mailed off yesterday. I hear that they get anywhere from 400-500 applications a year and they accept 45 student for fall and some for spring but not sure how many. I am super nervous waiting, they don't start to send out acceptance until May. I think that they wait for winter grades and stuff
Good luck. What year are you applying for?
- Jan 23, '10 by amberlightsgirlHello,
I am applying to the BSN for FALL of 2010. I am still working on my application. EEEK....
- Jan 23, '10 by LilyGirlieI mailed my application in and they e-mailed me when they received it. Now they are saying that notifications will be early June. Its crazy scary to wait six months. I have so much riding on this. I am praying everyday and just want to wake up and it be June already.
- Jan 25, '10 by amberlightsgirlI know how you feel, I am waiting on other programs and have been rejected from two accelerated programs. I really hope something good happens for both of us!! Have you applied to other programs?
- Jan 25, '10 by LilyGirlienot yet. I am working on some other applications now. PLU is my first pick and then I have a few back ups. We'll wait and see. Good luck to you too
- Jan 31, '10 by daisyfleur70I know the waiting is agonizing, I was biting my nails something fierce when I applied. I missed the priority deadline for fall semester '09, but at the encouragement of many people I applied anyway, and got in for Spring, and start a week from Tuesday. It's really great that they have spring entry into the program, unlike many other schools, so your odds of getting into the program are really good.
Good luck to all of you guys applying for 2010-11.
- Feb 3, '10 by bina11Good luck to all of you, I missed the deadline for this year but I was wondering does anyone know if its once a year that they accpet applications ?
- Feb 4, '10 by daisyfleur70Send in that application!!! I missed the priority deadline for Fall 2009, but at the urging of many, I still sent in my app... (a couple of months late, even) and got in for Spring of 2010 and start next week. (see my post above).