Columbia Basin College (CBC) Nursing ProgramRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Columbia Basin College (CBC) Nursing Program in Washington State Nursing Programs, part of Washington Nursing ... Are there any students/recent graduates of the nursing program in the Tri-Cities? I'm almost done...by 60sreturn Nov 1, '10Are there any students/recent graduates of the nursing program in the Tri-Cities?
I'm almost done with my pre-reqs in order to apply for the nursing program.
I would be interested in your comments about the TEAS testing, floor training, the program itself, and job availability after graduation.
Thanks in advance and I look forward to your comments.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=513640©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,254 Views
- Feb 13, '11 by KatieJ91Hi 60sreturn! I too just applied to the CBC nursing program. I have had no luck finding anyone on the forums that is a current or past student. I did however just meet someone that in in the program and have been corresponding with them over email. If you have any specific questions, I could ask her.
- Feb 14, '11 by 60sreturnHi Kate,
If she doesn't mind answering the questions, ask her what her "Admissions Index Score" was when she applied and how she did on the TEAS V test.
Thanks for writing,
- Feb 26, '11 by KatieJ91Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I never got an email that there was a response. Her admission index score was a 26.5 and her TEAS was an 80! She applied last year and started in September of 2010.
- Feb 27, '11 by 60sreturnHi Kate,
Thanks so much for getting back to me. I do appreciate your response.
Currently, my education is on hold, but in the meantime, I plan to study for the TEAS V again...sigh...
- Feb 27, '11 by KatieJ91So sorry Jeanie. My admissions score is 27.041 so I have very high hopes I will start the program in September. So, hopefully I can be of help when you have questions. Let me know if I can help you with the TEAS.
- May 5, '11 by Cbishop77Hey I applied to CBC too. Do you know what the average admission score has been in the last couple years. I hope our letters come soon or I think I might go crazy
- May 6, '11 by KatieJ91Hey! ---- told me that the average score is mid 26's. She also said that the last few years the lowest score accepted has been high 25's. Hope this helps. I am dying for my letter too! Let me know... GOOD LUCKLast edit by jb2u on May 9, '11 : Reason: Removed name - TOS Violation
- May 6, '11 by Cbishop77Thank you for writing back so soon. Did she mention when the letter might come out? I read on the application that we would know by May 31st, but one of my friends in the program said that her letter came sooner then that.
- May 6, '11 by KatieJ91I know that we will have them by May 31st the latest. I have had friends receive them as early as May 8th. So I am crossing my fingers it will be earlier! I didn't ask her specifically about when the letters would be sent out. I have just asked around to people I know in the program!