Clark April 1st applicants- Past/Present/FutureRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Clark April 1st applicants- Past/Present/Future in Washington State Nursing Programs, part of Washington Nursing ... Hi, Anyone willing to share when Clark sent out nursing program acceptance letters for past...by niskagirl Jun 6, '12Hi,
Anyone willing to share when Clark sent out nursing program acceptance letters for past April 1st deadlines? Has anyone called Clark to see when letters would be sent out? Just curious if it would be this week.....
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=723380©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 507 Views
- Jun 6, '12 by SushiOConnorI am curious about this too. I did just get a Financial Aid checklist making sure I had submitted everything. This has meant in the past that I will hear from that school soon! I also remember reading somewhere that they took 6-8 wks after the April 1st deadline, so this week would be 9 weeks! I'll bet we hear something by the end of the week.Last edit by SushiOConnor on Jun 6, '12 : Reason: Update
- Thanks Sushi!!
Your probably right about Clark sending out acceptances by the end of the week. This is the last letter I am waiting on. I can't wait to longer care about what is in the mail! I think if I've read your other post correctly you have been accepted to a nursing program, congratulations
- Jun 7, '12 by SushiOConnorI got my letter yesterday! I got accepted! Now I just have to decide between PCC and Clark. I have heard good things about Clark but not a lot of info on PCC. I know someone in the program, but I haven't talked to them in a while so I'll definitely have to take them out to lunch and pick their brain about the PCC program. Also, I was looking at the Clark website and they said you can make an appointment (for a Wednesday) for a question/answer session with a nursing advisor. You will probably get your letter today!
- How freakin awesome is that?! Nice! I'm really excited for you! Tough choice, I have heard so many wonderful things about Clark. I mean obviously it isn't perfect(I hear it is close), but it is a very respected program. Like you I haven't heard much about PCC. I started a thread a while ago asking about MHCC and PCC, but only one current student answered about MHCC. My mail doesn't come till muuuuccchhh later in the day. Anyways, good luck with your decision...awesome position to be in, you worked really hard for this!
- Well I received my letter today....not accepted...denied! Still excited for you Sushi, and everyone else who got accepted into Clark this round! MHCC was just meant to be I guess
- Jun 8, '12 by SushiOConnorWell congratulations on getting into MHCC. I didn't even get wait-listed there!