Bellevue College 2012 hopefuls - Page 43Register Today!
- Sep 18, '12 by charlotte66if you want to facebook me Im /emily.ward.395
So the lab syllabus said that the lab is in B215 and B207? Are the rooms connected, or is one for group 1, and the other for group 2? I'm excited but super nervous for tomorrow. Can anyone Help?Last edit by charlotte66 on Sep 18, '12
- Sep 18, '12 by JMTroutI believe that Lisa said they are connected. I think we used the same room for NAC class winter 2011. Just get there a little early and find the room. If you're in group 2, you're with me so I'll be there.
- Sep 18, '12 by k.mimsYou can find me at /kim.mims
I really liked Jocelyn's idea to start a facebook group so that we can better communicate.
- Sep 18, '12 by JMTroutThere seems to be an intrinsic messaging system in canvas, and you can link it to your social media accounts. I'm trying to get it to work correctly. I feel like while trying to get it all connected I made a duplicate account on Canvas.
- Sep 19, '12 by JMTroutSo for those people who have laptops and don't want to cart the books around, the Elsevier publisher has a program and smartphone app called Pageburst. I was able to get three books on it: Medical Surgical Nursing 8th ed, Physical Examination and Health Assessment 6th ed, and Pharmacology and the Nursing process 6th ed.
- Sep 19, '12 by JMTroutOk so I have the video of the neuro assessment downloaded to my desktop. It's 14 mins long, and 1.3gb (huge file). I have about 20 mins before I have to go to work, I will try to get it posted/available somehow when I get home late tonight.
- Sep 20, '12 by JMTroutLook in the discussions area in Canvas for the link to the video I took. I'm working on a better way to host/share/take videos.
- Nov 13, '12 by margritamixTo anyone in the Winter 2013 cohort......I am excited hopefully meet (or at least, see) you guys this coming friday for our orientation. Hopefully we will finally get all of our questions answered as we have been waiting to start in the program.
- Dec 17, '12 by elleMrnHi all, sorry to solicite on your post but I graduated from BC in 2010 and finally purging books/supplies if anyone is interested. I have tons of nclex prep books too. Please text/call me if you want some/all- free. If not I will be dropping them off at goodwill. Would like to get rid of them this week
Thx- Elle 2 0 6 714 4527