Bellevue College 2012 hopefuls - Page 36Register Today!
- Jun 30, '12 by hereshopingNo problem! Happy to help - and yep, I'm excited! Took 3 years to do my pre-reqs (part time, obviously!), had decided to go to nursing school back in 2000 after my daughter was born, but she was born critically ill, so now, we're finally at a place where I can do this!!! :spin:
- Jul 11, '12 by charlotte66Wow, got a call from Chie today and found out I am in for Fall! I really didn't expect that with orientation and everything being over. I'm excited to finally meet you all. I'm just curious, but how old are you guys? I'm almost 21.
- Jul 11, '12 by hereshopingAwesome and congrats! Did you get your clinical group information?
I'm in my late 30's - welcome to Fall!!
- Jul 12, '12 by downtonHas anyone else filled out the stuff for the Vet Hospital online? Do we have to fill everything out by a certain date?
- Jul 12, '12 by hereshopingI didn't recall there being an online option - I just filled out my papers at orientation - was there more that we were supposed to do?
- Jul 13, '12 by downtonI'm not sure now...
I was looking through the packet when I signed up for classes and I saw a form about filling out something online for the hospital. But maybe it was the same thing we filled out at the orientation??? Now I'm confused...
- Hello everyone, I'm Jeremy I just registered an account here. I was accepted to the BC ADN Fall 2012 Cohort and I look forward to working with all of you. Congratulations to all who were accepted!
- In our orientation packet there was a photocopied packet that had instructions on registering as a trainee at the VA. In the upper right hand corner it says "VALU- VA Learning University". Get registered. I have a note here that says to bring HIPPA and Cyber security certs to badging. I haven't heard anything about the badging date yet. I'm working on the classes now and I'll be able to help or answer any questions later this afternoon.
- Jul 13, '12 by hereshopingThanks Jeremy, and welcome! I had forgotten about those things that we had to do!!!
- When I have time this weekend I will also be trying to set up OneNote for sharing notes. I will open up the notes to other people so that they can be edited by everyone. People can add, edit, and clarify because sometimes even the best note takers miss something.