Bellevue College 2012 hopefuls - Page 28Register Today!
- May 13, '12 by downtonI haven't received a letter either. More of the waiting game.
- May 14, '12 by hereshopingIt would be surprising to get the letters this quickly, I would think; the deadline for the e-write was only on Friday. Although I'm anxious, I'm going to (try to) set my anxiety aside for about a week....
- May 14, '12 by margritamixSorry everyone. I didn't mean to startle you guys. I haven't received a letter either and am just seeing if anyone has received theirs
- May 15, '12 by rnjenn14Cura~ It is so much to consider. I always feel very certain that things work out the way the are supposed to so which ever program you ultimately choose, it will be the right choice for you. You definitely deserve kudos for your acceptance into SU as well as BC. Congrats! Jenn
- Hello everyone,
Do you guys know if we must have the CMST 280 (Intercultural Communications) class done before we start in the fall/winter otherwise you'll be dropped from the program? The registration people at Bellevue gave me a really late registration appointment time and I am afraid that by the time I am eligible to register, all of the seats for CMST 280 will be filled and I won't be able to take the class this summer and may possibly lose my spot from the program.
Any thoughts would be helpful
- My letter arrived today and it says the class must be completed before starting the program. I guess they changed this requirement. It used to say it had to be completed before graduation. I will have to try to register for summer also.Last edit by rnjenn14 on May 16, '12 : Reason: edit
- Congrats rnjenn! So are you definitely in for Fall or Winter?
Thanks for getting back to my comment so quickly! I am just really nervous that the classes would just fill up and by the time I am ready to register (and probably put on the waitlist), there just wouldn't be a spot that would open for me. I know that they're not going to give me preferential treatment over other BC students when it comes to registration time, but I would be so crushed if I get disqualified for this
- Thanks! I am in for fall. I am nervous too and just went to see if I could register and I don't have a registration appointment date or time so I had to call and now I have to wait for an email before I can get that. I didn't realize they changed the requirement and thought I could take that class NEXT summer. Ooops. Hopefully we will get registered. When is your registration time?
I just got a reply from the Chie regarding this CMST 280 dilemma. According to her, we must REALLY TRY to take this class before we start the program because the program is already so intense that we would be stretched thin if we take this class on top of our normal nursing courseload. HOWEVER, she stated that if we are not able to take this class at all now, we have until NEXT summer (summer 2013) to take this class and still be able to graduate. If this course isn't completed by graduation audit (I'm not really sure what that means, but I'm just gonna say by next summer), we won't be able to graduate.
This is pretty much word for word what her email to me said.
On the other hand, congratulations on getting in this fall! I am so very excited for all of us
You might want to check on BC's website yourself regarding your appointment time because I did not get any email (both through my personal email and my BC email) regarding appointment times, so that is a bit misleading.
- Wow...good to know! I am still hopefully going to take it this summer if I can get in, but if not then no need to stress about it. Thanks for checking on that! I did check the website and because I hadn't taken any classes at BC it wanted me to pay another registration fee....so I called and they did something manually in the office and now I have to wait for an appointment to be set.