Bellevue College 2012 hopefuls - Page 21Register Today!
- Apr 19, '12 by BeeDubNo, not harder than I expected, just couldn't really think of a lot of points to support my view I guess. I've always been the kind of writer who writes and then erases and then writes and erases lol. Can't really do that on a timed test. Oh well, at least I passed and it's all done!!!
- Apr 19, '12 by jammin_jewel11/12 I am so happy. When I first read the prompt I was like I have no idea how I am going to write this. I pretty much wrote one essay and then decided I didn't like it and swapped to the other idea. But it's done. Now I just have to move up the wait list.
- Apr 19, '12 by hereshopingCongrats to all who have passed their e-writes and good luck to those who haven't taken it yet!!! Breathe, focus, and you'll get through it!!! (I for one, forget to breathe, and start panicking!!!)
- Apr 19, '12 by margritamixHey guys, one last question:
So for the e-write did any of you guys write about counter arguments to your chosen view point? If so, do you think that you got marked down/up for that?
I am just wondering about this because I am reading a lot of essay prep books and they have all mentioned that in an academic essay, I have to state a counter argument to my position in order to prevent a one-sided essay.
....Or am I just overthinking this whole e-write thing? I'm just really freaked out that on the day when I take the test, I will bomb it and totally fail out of nursing school before even starting. Which will totally break my heart
- Apr 20, '12 by charlotte66For the e write, i don't think computers are capable of grading our essays.....So maybe someone can view our screen from a different monitor to grade our tests right away? This is just a total guess.
- Apr 20, '12 by downtonCongrats to everyone who passed! I won't end up taking the test tomorrow, but am going on Monday or Tuesday to get it over with and ask about the NAC credentials. It's really reassuring to here that everyone has been passing with flying colors.
- Apr 20, '12 by hereshopingCharlotte66, according to the Compass site, it is computer scored - it sounds like the computers are "trained" to score tests in a similar way that computers are "trained" for speech recognition capabilities.
Margritamix, I addressed the point of view that I didn't agree with, how it was a valid point of view, though it had its weaknesses. I didn't linger too long on that point though, and used most of my content to back up why I felt the other point of view was the stronger one.
- Apr 20, '12 by jammin_jewelWell I'll be wishing you luck on Monday and Tuesday then downton! But you should do great!
- Apr 20, '12 by hereshopingCyndyRD, a schedule conflict came up and it looks like the Kamanga program is going to work better for me after all....oh well!
- Apr 20, '12 by jammin_jewelQuestion: Has anyone been contacted about an interview?