Seattle University BSN (transfer) Fall 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 1 by IriennaWhat?!? Letters were sent?!? Omg I'm gonna cry! Anxiety attack! Lol I'll make sure to call SoN tomorrow to make sure... Prob won't get any sleep tonight now... Lol
- Mar 1 by amsli-renee@Amily-Was that, " I am gettin' in!" ??? Or got in? Or has anyone else heard back? This is so stressful. I have 3.76 gpa 3.9 on prerequisites. No experience except for CNA training. I have lots of community service though. I dunno.... My online status hasn't changed...
- Mar 1 by SaraFutureNurse?My online status hasn't changed either. I'm kind of wondering if maybe there is some sort of communication error here......
- Mar 2 by csweetWhich will be really, really nice! (to get back to our regular scheduled lives)
It will be nice for me just to have a plan. right now I am waiting to see if I get into BSN programs, before applying to the ASN programs. And each path involves different things! If I get into SU or SPU I have to take 4 more classes for my DTA/SU pre-reqs or 3 more classes for SPU DTA. But if I am going to end up at Shoreline or EvCC I don't have any more classes but I have to take the compass test for Shoreline and the TEAS for Everett!!! Too much stuff to think about! I am tired of the well if not this then that. *sigh*
- Mar 6 by OBrienMPUnless SU gives me a full boat ride for 2 years, then I probably can't afford to go there...Plus, financial aid and FAFSA are not going to loan me 20-40k for my BSN. Uhg. I've heard great things, but the price tag is kind of pushing me towards going to a CC instead.
- Mar 6 by williminaQuote from OBrienMPI know what you mean. As a postbac student, I am looking at 70k for the two years. It's scary to imagine that much debt. And that's just tuition... not living expenses. Ugh.Unless SU gives me a full boat ride for 2 years, then I probably can't afford to go there...Plus, financial aid and FAFSA are not going to loan me 20-40k for my BSN. Uhg. I've heard great things, but the price tag is kind of pushing me towards going to a CC instead.
- Mar 6 by csweetI emailed the transfer admissions people and they said: "Decisions will be mailed late March/early-mid April."
Last years postings people started getting letters around the 26th of March.....so I figure 3 weeks for us at the earliest. Good thing I am wrapped up in end of the quarter assignments and getting ready for finals! Hopefully I will get a letter over Spring break!