Nursing Students of Washington State 2013 Convention
- 0Jan 14, '13 by Miss_Piggy.RNNursing Students of Washington State is hosting Annual Convention on Saturday, May 4, 2013.
Nursing students represent all ages, backgrounds, and degrees of educational preparation. The 2013 Nursing Students of Washington State Convention will bring nursing students together from across the state for a day of education, inspiring keynote speakers, networking, and presentation of cutting edge research.
For more information or to register online go to:
Interested in running for state office?
1. Fill out application http://www.nsws.org/run-for-state-office.html
2. Send it to [email protected]
Election will take place during NSWS Convention!!!
- 0Jan 21, '13 by Miss_Piggy.RNThank you for letting me know!
You can find registration form here NSWS Convention 2013 - Nursing Students of Washington State
- 0Jan 29, '13 by michaels8Hi! it is the year 2013, do you know any new informations about the Board of nursing here in Washington state? (rules, regulations, qualifications, news. etc.) do you know how to process for NCLEX here in Washington state?. and for how many weeks is the waiting process?.one last question, do you prefer to take the exam here in washington state or in Oregon? which i heard is much more easier?.Thanks!