Nursing Students of Washington State 2013 ConventionRegister Today!
- by Miss_Piggy.RN Jan 14Nursing Students of Washington State is hosting Annual Convention on Saturday, May 4, 2013.
Nursing students represent all ages, backgrounds, and degrees of educational preparation. The 2013 Nursing Students of Washington State Convention will bring nursing students together from across the state for a day of education, inspiring keynote speakers, networking, and presentation of cutting edge research.
For more information or to register online go to:
Interested in running for state office?
1. Fill out application http://www.nsws.org/run-for-state-office.html
2. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Election will take place during NSWS Convention!!!
- Jan 17 by IriennaI'm not finding a WA state convention in that website link?
- Jan 21 by Miss_Piggy.RNThank you for letting me know!
You can find registration form here NSWS Convention 2013 - Nursing Students of Washington State
- Jan 29 by michaels8Hi! it is the year 2013, do you know any new informations about the Board of nursing here in Washington state? (rules, regulations, qualifications, news. etc.) do you know how to process for NCLEX here in Washington state?. and for how many weeks is the waiting process?.one last question, do you prefer to take the exam here in washington state or in Oregon? which i heard is much more easier?.Thanks!