New grad LPN: wondering about job prospects and wagesRegister Today!
- by Capp Sep 28, '12What's a good wage for an LPN here? I'm a new grad and was hoping to get maybe $15 an hour, but my wife says I should be able to get at least $18.
Also, how hard is it to find work as an LPN these days?
- Oct 3, '12 by cmcmillan0322You should be able to get at least $18 an hour I graduated July 2011 and started off right under $20 an hour. It took me about a month after nclex to find a job that i wanted. Hope this help
- Oct 3, '12 by CappGreat. Thanks for the reply.
- Nov 1, '12 by KayBeezyDo u know what sites might help with finding jobs?
- Dec 5, '12 by frekiWow, that's amazing! In my area (in Idaho), new-grad RNs are only making $20-$21/hr. I think LPNs here make $14-$16/hr.
Glad I'm moving to WA