Moving from SC to Washington

  1. 0
    Hello All

    I am moving to Washington this Fall. I am moving from SC, so I will need to apply for a license in Washington.
    How do I go about this process? I have moved quite a bit, but only to states so far that were in the nursing compact. Is this process any different? I just had my fingerprints done less than a year ago when I moved to SC (husband is military) and have been working since I have lived here. Will I need to get my fingerprints/backgroud check done again...or how do i transfer that?
    Any help appreciated! I would like to start this process as soon as I can.

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 2 Comments...

  3. 0
  4. 0
    I'm also in the process of getting my license in WA I am from NC.I am about to mail my application today. Print the application forms.Send the licensure verification form from your original state of licensure.Do the AIDS training and education 7 units as one of the requirements.Then mail your application to the address provided.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors