GPA questionRegister Today!
- by bellamel12 Jul 18, '12I am finishing up my Micro and anatomy pre-reqs but my GPA is around a 3.2 which I know is not the greatest but should hopefully go up after I finish these courses.
I was wanting to know what are some programs people applied to in washington and what their GPA was.
- Jul 19, '12 by jglover4168I just got in at a WA community college with a 3.0 gpa.
- Jul 28, '12 by JLoyaI got into the UW with a 3.4 cumulative. I got only a 3.1 in AnP 1 and a 2.2 in Gen Chem....
- Sep 5, '12 by bellamel12That is great! What school did you get into?
- Sep 5, '12 by rokbejglover
please tell me what school you got into.ive been applying to cc in WA with 3.7 and not getting in
- Sep 6, '12 by SushiOConnorI have a 4.0 for my prereq's (A&P123, Micro, Nutrition, Human Development, First Semester Chem) and got into Clark and invited for the UW essay. I didn't get into UW (BSN). I have a previous BS, I work as a CNA and I applied to a few schools in the Portland area. I got into PCC, waitlisted for Clackmas CC and didn't get past the interveiws for Mt. Hood CC. I didn't apply to a lot of other programs around the Portland area because my undergrad GPA was below the typical 3.0 that most BSN programs require.