Bellevue College 2012 hopefuls - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 14, '12 by downtonI did my CNA traing through Divine CNA training in Seattle. The school location was a little sketchy, but the training was sufficient. Time frame was only 3 weeks, too. The clinical location was amazing, and I passed my test on the first try. I'd check out A Plus Nurse Assistant Training school, as well. I took my test there, and they seemed well stocked with practice beds, training dummies, etc. Definitely better equipped than the place I did my training. Though, I think the clinical location and staff go a long way further in training and preparing you for the actual test.
- Mar 14, '12 by CyndyRDThanks downton,
Divine looks good because they have a weekend class. That would be awesome for my family.
It looks like less time and less money than BC. I also looked into A Plus. Their Bellevue location gets some really bad reviews and they don't have weekend classes. I will keep everyone updated incase anyone else is looking at CNA programs.
- Mar 14, '12 by margritamixHello everyone,
Yes, out of my desperation to get more news from Bellevue, I just went ahead and emailed the head of the nursing program coordinator regarding when we will be expecting our letters of acceptance or rejection this year. I also asked her if she would be willing to tell me what the average TEAS scores were "in the clear" with getting into the program. I hope she will be able to tell us more in detail. I will post her replies as soon as I have them.
- Mar 15, '12 by CyndyRDI bet she reads these posts and thinks we are all crazy!
- Mar 15, '12 by downtonYeah, Divine had a few scheduling options. They're also flexible with clinical dates. I know a few people in my class couldn't do the allotted clinical time, so they did it at a later date. And yeah, it was way cheaper than Bellevue.
- Mar 16, '12 by jammin_jewelHey margritamix,
Did you hear anything back from the nurse coordinator?
I got an 85.3% do you think that will be high enough for a spot? I am so excited and nervous! I hope we all get in,
- Mar 16, '12 by Fishgirl1983Jammin, that's the score that I received as well......at this point I'm not sure if that is enough or not? It depends on the pool of applicants. I am hoping it will be enough :bowingpur
I wonder if the time can drag any slower.......it is only mid March!!
- Mar 16, '12 by margritamixHello everyone!
Sorry for the delayed update. They only said that the letters will be sent out in late April/ early May and they didn't mention anything about average TEAS scores. I am not sure why they did not tell me this information except that may not want to broadcast these scores out to the public yet or they may not yet know what their average incoming Fall 2012/ Winter 2013 cohort TEAS scores will be. If anyone is really wanting to know, it may be worth a try to just give them a call and ask politely. Otherwise, we'll just have to wait until we get our acceptance/ rejection letters.
- Mar 17, '12 by Fishgirl1983I don't think they will reveal the scores to us prior to sending out the letters. Now we may possibly have to wait until early May??!!
- Mar 17, '12 by jammin_jewelWhat other nursing schools are you all applying to? Would you go somewhere else if you don't get into BC?