Bellevue College 2012 hopefuls - Page 30Register Today!
- May 18, '12 by hereshopingI believe right now, they're moving people up to fill spaces of those who didn't bother with the e-write. When the deadline passes for paying our fee to hold our spot (end of May, I think), then more spots may open up, moving more people into the fall cohort.
Downton, great that you have the backup plan in case you can't get aid for the fall! I'd hate for something like that to keep someone out of the program!!!
- May 23, '12 by charlotte66I still need to take a cmst class, but i have never taken an online course before. Do you have to still go to class? thinking about cmst 216
- May 23, '12 by downtonCharlotte66, TAKE THE COURSE ONLINE! It was the first course I took at Bellevue, and it's really easy to keep up. You do not need to go to campus at all. You have group discussions and take all tests online. I'd get the textbook, as discussions and test questions were taken straight from it. I think there were powerpoints posted online to help out, too. I got an A in the course with little effort. Just make sure you follow deadlines and you'll do fine.
- May 24, '12 by hereshopingI'll echo what Downton said. However, if you feel like you'd like at least SOME classroom interaction, I'd suggest the hybrid (though not necessary for this particular class, in my opinion). That way, you'd only be going into the class 2-3 times a week instead of every day.
- May 24, '12 by downtonDoes anyone know when we register for classes (for Fall start)? Or is this something that will be addressed during the mandatory meeting next month?
- May 24, '12 by hereshopingHi Downton. The letter said we'd get information on the fall classes and registration. I'm assuming we'll be able to register after that. A quick email to the office would probably give you a much more reliable answer though! Oh, and in case anyone's interested, when I was picking up scrubs for my CNA clinicals, a little birdy told me that Bellevue wears a wine/burgundy colored scrub for their clinicals. (assuming it stays the same from previous years)....just thought I'd throw that tidbit out there!
- May 31, '12 by margritamixHey guys!
Has anyone else heard from Bellevue regarding changing their starting quarter (from Winter to Fall)?
- Jun 1, '12 by downtonMine told me I was bumped up to fall in the last letter. I guess they'll contact people through phone/email now?
Also, does anyone know if we'll be given fall registration info through mail, email, phone, etc?
- Jun 1, '12 by downtonAnd does anyone know when/where that mandatory meeting was? I lost the letter when moving into a new apartment.
I remember it's June 18th, but don't remember location or time.
- Jun 2, '12 by rnjenn14Orientation is 6/18 9am to noon in R103BC.