Bellevue College 2012 hopefuls - Page 10Register Today!
- Apr 5, '12 by downtonI would definitely take it online. Make sure you buy the textbook though, as everything comes straight from it. I'm sure you could get by without it, as there were powerpoint presentations, but I remember certain test questions coming from the book.
- Apr 5, '12 by BeeDubI took it online and it was super easy.
- Apr 6, '12 by Fishgirl1983Has anyone called and bugged them about when the letters are going out yet?
- Apr 6, '12 by margritamixSorry Fishgirl, I would call Chie again but I've talked to her so much already, she's got my number down already
- Apr 6, '12 by Fishgirl1983I wonder what takes them so long!!!!
- Apr 6, '12 by hereshopingIntercultural Comm. was a very easy class - I took it hybrid with Anderson. Not a ton of reading, but keep up with the assigned reading. Posts on Vista and one big group project at the end of the quarter. Biggest challenge was actually dealing with some of our group members, though there was one other member in our group who did her best to help me maintain my sanity!!!! Anyways, not really a class to stress about - just another one that needs to get done at some point!!!
- Apr 6, '12 by margritamixHey guys,
While I've been sitting here at home, it has occurred to me to start studying and practicing for the Compass E-write. Is anyone else also beginning to study/prepare for that? I know that we are all waiting impatiently for our letters of acceptance/ rejection from Bellevue but then my bf pointed out that they may send the letters to take the Compass E-write very late in the month of April, and according to the nursing program, they will give us our final status in early May. If they do indeed give us notices to take the Compass E-write late in April I feel like we won't have ample time to prepare for it.
So I guess, I'm just asking you guys if you're starting to prepare for taking the E-write
- Apr 6, '12 by downtonI'm not ever sure how to prepare for the E-Write test. From what I understand, you basically write an essay. I'm not entirely positive, though. Anyone taken it before?
- Apr 8, '12 by hereshopingI haven't taken the E-write, but I did speak to one of the ladies at the assessment after taking the TEAS. She said that it's really nowhere near the stressful situation that the TEAS is, and there's not really any way to prepare, as they can't tell you in advance what the essay prompt is. You just have to rely on your essay organizing and writing skills. It's more about how it is written, rather than what is written, from what I understand.
- Apr 9, '12 by margritamixAny word yet from Bellevue?