Harrison Medical Center Residency 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Harrison Medical Center Residency 2012 in Washington DC State Nursing Programs, part of Washington DC Nursing ... I wanted to start a thread for those in the application process for the Harrison Medical Center...by finadul Jul 9, '12I wanted to start a thread for those in the application process for the Harrison Medical Center Residency program that begins in September 2012. I was called today and have an interview scheduled on July 19th! If there is anyone else out there going through the process, I thought it would be nice to be in touch with questions or experiences throughout the application/interview period. Good luck to all.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=754869©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,012 Views
- Jul 9, '12 by madwife2002Which state?
- Jul 9, '12 by finadulBremerton, Washington
- Jul 10, '12 by finadulMadwife, I noticed the thread was placed into "Washington DC State," to clarify it is Washington State.
- Jul 10, '12 by narakiraCongrats! Which unit?
- Jul 11, '12 by GelatoI have an interview next week too. Finadul are you from Bremerton?
- Jul 11, '12 by sfalli10@ Findadul- Are you from WA? Did you do any internship or volunteering at Harrison? I applied and have yet to hear back, getting pretty bummed.
- Jul 12, '12 by finadulWhen I scheduled the interview, it wasn't specified which unit manager I would be interviewing with. However, I did state on my cover letter that my interest lies in critical care, specifically ICU. I am not from Washington - I currently reside in Chicago and am hoping to relocate. When I spoke to the recruiter, it sounded as though interviews were only being conducted on July 19th and we would be notified on the 20th if extended an offer. What positions did all of you apply to/are interviewing for?
- Jul 12, '12 by sfalli10I am a new grad from CA, recently relocated to WA. I stated interest in med/surg, and L&D. Good Luck on the interview!
- Jul 13, '12 by narakiraI am a Bremerton local. I have an interview early next week in the ED. I was in an ICU residency on the East Coast but moved back home because of family issues. Best of luck to everyone! Heard we have to write an essay or something the day of the interview :P