Georgetown Accelerated BSN hopefuls -- fall 2013Register Today!
- by ersoch Jan 23Hey -- anyone else applying to GU Fall of 2013?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810549©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 13,801 Views
- Hello! I am also applying for Fall 2013!
- Yay!! Is your stuff still being processed on NursingCAS? I keep checking to see if they have calculated my GPA or anything, but nada so far.
- Not yet. I just submitted the NursingCAS application today. I think it's supposed to take them a few weeks to process everything. When did you submit yours?
Also I was wondering, did you find any information as to how long the video interview should be?
- I didn't. Mine was about 10 minutes, but I couldn't find any information anywhere about length (or really any suggestions either). I tried looking here on the forums, but couldn't find much.
I submitted mine in December, so it's been awhile. They have received everything -- I know that because I called and checked. Did you apply anywhere else?
- Ok. My video is about as long as yours.
I did not apply anywhere else. Georgetown is one of the few schools for which I meet the prerequisites, and I also want to stay in the east coast at this time. Hopefully, it will work out; otherwise, I shall take some other prerequisite courses to widen my options of schools I can apply to.
Where else did you apply?
- I have to stay in DC -- my fiance goes to Georgetown for graduate school -- so I applied to GU, GWU, UMSON, and Marymount. I think I would have applied to Georgetown even if I still lived on the West Coast, though. Where did you get your undergraduate degree? I got mine at Pepperdine in CA.
- I got my undergraduate degree at DeSales University, a small school in PA.
Best of luck with all your applications!
- Jan 30 by nickrigaQuote from ersochI'm applying for Fall 2013 ABSN program, too! Looking forward to touching base with everyone here after the deadline for any status updates. Good luck, folks!Hey -- anyone else applying to GU Fall of 2013?
- Jan 30 by ersochYay! Good luck to you too!