Washington Hospital Center October 2012 Residency - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 21, '12 by One2RNvy08Stroke/Medicine! waiting for an offer after today's interview!
- Sep 25, '12 by One2RNvy08Got the job! see u all in October!
- Sep 25, '12 by New2DCGot the job I interviewed for too! They notified me the following morning. 4 weeks until we start!
- Quote from elBSNHey! thanks for the info a few days ago! I got a call the next day! I got the job! I'll see u in October! Im on the Medicine/Stroke unit!Hello all! I applied for the October 2012 RN Residency program - top 3 choices 1) cardiac surgery step-down 2) cardiovascular step-down 3) medicine cardiology. I would be well researched before the interview and always professional. I personalized my resume and cover letter specifically to the hospital. I am not sure if these things helped me get selected, but they can't hurt.
I received an offer for the October 2012 residency on 4F-cardiac surgery step-down! I am moving from Colorado, so I will be looking for advice and a roommate or two! Good luck!! I hope to be seeing some of you in October
- Oct 9, '12 by RN AnnaIs anyone else in this program relocating and possibly looking for a roommate? I am hoping to avoid finding some creeper off Craigslist!
- Oct 9, '12 by elBSNI wish I had known there were others moving to the area looking for a roommate. I have already found somewhere to live. I am relocating to the area too. A lot of people live in columbia heights, along Wisconsin, or in MD. Unfortunately I don't know of anyone looking for a roommate- I wish you luck! See you in Oct