Washington Hospital Center(Residency)Register Today!
- by loveu123 Mar 20, '12Hello, I would like to notify the new grads looking for jobs that Washington hospital Center in DC has posted their new grad residency. The next one starts on April 23rd. I currently work there and they have a very good program for new grads. Good luck to all those looking for jobs and hope this helps somebody.
- Mar 23, '12 by PolaBarI should be starting on the 23rd. I'm very excited about it. The program and the floor look awesome! I'm really afraid to post anything in case I 'jinx' it. I have a whole month to not worry about anything! Anyone else expecting to start during this cohort?
- Mar 25, '12 by fashionistaRNCongrats you'll def learn a lot
- Mar 25, '12 by loveu123congrats
- Mar 31, '12 by michigandeRNI just applied for the 23rd start date this past week and the recruiter said I would still get an interview. Is anyone else in this boat? Seems like an extremely fast turn-around!
- Mar 31, '12 by fashionistaRNWHC retention of nurses is pretty low. The workload is ridiculous but if you can work there, you can work anywhere.
But good luck!!