swiching my MD lic to DC licRegister Today!
- by hafsa2009 Feb 8, '12I have my lic with MD how can I apply for reciprocity to switch to DC
- Feb 9, '12 by leenakNot sure this is the right place to ask. As far as I'm aware, DC and MD do not share reciprocity. You'd need to go to the board of nursing website for DC to figure out how to apply.
- Feb 9, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the DC state forum
Suggest you read the BON website and see what is required for endorsing license
- Feb 9, '12 by hafsa2009thank you for the information
- Feb 9, '12 by hafsa2009thank you
- Feb 9, '12 by loveu123Call the dc board. They will give u a link to their application on their website to apply. U would also have to go to nursys website to have ur license verified and they would send it to the dc board. The instructions would be in the application. Im licensed in both states with md being my original state.