Sibley HospitalRegister Today!
- by Jnet55 Sep 8, '04Looking for any information about Sibley Hospital, such as how they are to work for, any positives and/or negatives, new grad pay rates, student loan scholarships, etc.
Any information is appreciated. Or if you wish, you may email me privately -see profile.
Thank you.Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Apr 22, '05 : Reason: edited email.
- Apr 22, '05 by pooh54Quote from revahsDear Jeanette, go to the website at: www.sibley.orgLooking for any information about Sibley Hospital, such as how they are to work for, any positives and/or negatives, new grad pay rates, student loan scholarships, etc.
Any information is appreciated. Or if you wish, you may email me privately.
There are a number of new grad scholarships in place, you will need to repay through an hour calculation
Your contact person will be Susan Ackerman, Nurse recruiter.
Best of luckLast edit by NRSKarenRN on Apr 22, '05
- May 31, '06 by vsnursingmy mom and my friend both work at sibley and of course my my mom gets paid more cause she has been a professional for several years.
They both have been with this hospital for a while.
night shift gets paid more then day. I think My friend started with 40$ an hour straight after her ADN. My mom gets like 55.
There might be traffic and commute to get there but work there is ok. I think you will have an ok time trying to get hired there since my friend was hired right after graduation.
- Aug 1, '06 by cookielady,rn40 an hour straight out of school??Is that with night differential?
I was looking at posts from last year and it seemed hospitals were paying around 24-25/hour for new grads. I was wondering how anyone could afford 1200-1500 in rent on that.
- Oct 30, '06 by Vinaya123my mom also works at sibleys night shift. been there for years. she says night is the best time cause no supervisors are there to bother you. fresh grads start with min of 30-35 an hour.
- Jan 6, '09 by clovermhkmI was there back in 99 as a Health Care Aid when I was first intersted in Nursing and I loved it. Sounds like their pay has improved over the years as well.
- Jan 12, '09 by titaniumhi everyone...i would like to know more about sibley hospital...im planning to work there and i've had like 2 yrs+ experience in telemetry...i want to work ICU or ER in Sibley...does anyone have any idea how much their rate could be considering my experience (although not mainly in the unit that i will be applying soon)? any idea will be greatly appreciated...thanks