Scrub Stores in Washington DC/Maryland?Register Today!
- by 1john4:10 Sep 4, '09Does anyone know of scrub stores in the DC or MD? I've been to Lynn's and Fentons, but they don't have a lot of choice for what I need (my hospital requires a white top and blue pants).
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=421367©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,479 Views
- Sep 4, '09 by Nurse2bKimberlyCheck out Scrub Pro. Its located at the Blvd. in Largo,MD..right off the beltway & the metro
- Aug 28, '10 by cnmcnicurnHi,
I know this post is old but I was wondering if you could give me some more info about Lynn's and Fenton's (address if possible). Thanks for your help!
- Aug 28, '10 by Nurse2bKimberlyLinn's Unifroms 7423 Annapolis Road, Hyattsville,MD
- Aug 28, '10 by cnmcnicurnThanks for your help!
- Jul 13, '12 by JaqSmithThere's a new scrub store in Washington, DC that just opened a couple of months ago. DC Scrubs - 3740 10th Street NE 20017. It's located in Brookland, right by Providence Hospital and the Brookland/ CUA Metro Stop on the Red Line.