Howard University Spring/Summer 2013Register Today!
- by Blacksapphire 18 Oct 22, '12Are there any students applying to Howard University for the spring/summer 2013? If so, has anyone heard anything from admissions? I sent my application in August and haven't heard a thing from them since. Good thing I used certified mail or else I would've assumed it was never received.
- Nov 28, '12 by Beautynurse87Quote from Blacksapphire 18Hey I am thinking of applying for Summer 2013. I am looking into the Lpn to Bsn program. Have you heard anything back yet?Are there any students applying to Howard University for the spring/summer 2013? If so, has anyone heard anything from admissions? I sent my application in August and haven't heard a thing from them since. Good thing I used certified mail or else I would've assumed it was never received.
- Nov 28, '12 by Blacksapphire 18I've been getting mixed messages. A lady from nursing mentioned that admissions have my application as "incomplete". I know there is nothing missing because I sent everything in one package and certified mailed it so I know they received it. I got to speak to a person from admissions after getting the voicemail (which is full to capacity) several times. She wasn't helpful and kind of rude. I never had this experience with any other school. I just hope they didn't lose my application packet but I'm also second guessing if I want to attend this school due to these first experiences. Colleagues that graduated from Howard said that it's an awesome school until you have to deal with admissions. I sent emails to admissions hoping to get someone else and she said we will know by the end of December which wasn't what I was told previously. I wish you better luck with your application process! I applied for the Summer 2013 start as well for the traditional BSN program.
- Dec 12, '12 by Blacksapphire 18Has anyone heard anything???????
- Dec 26, '12 by HotyoungmomI also is interested in the nursing program. I wanted to get peoples on the nursing program
- Did you apply for the spring semester?
- Okay, I just called to see when letters will be sent out because I was told that everyone that applied for the spring/summer 2013 will know by the end of December. When I called I got someone that was ill mannered and unprofessional. I put my hands up!
- Dec 27, '12 by WillLeads2WayPlease Please double check the status of your application; even if this means getting someone on the phone or going there in person to walk through your application.
I am not/have not applied to Howard's nursing program, but I applied to another healthcare-related program of theirs in the past, and they were just awful when it came to administration; so bad that I eliminated them completely from my list of potential schools.
(FYI by no means do I want to disrespect the students or Howard's program but this was just my experience with them).
- Thank you! I will most definitely take your advice. I will make a trip up there after the 1st of January. I appreciate your response.
- Jan 23 by navnursecorpsHey guys,
I am planning to apply to their Traditional Nursing Program for Fall. I am confused to their application deadline though. It says online that Summer is due on April 1st and for Fall is Feb 15. I am aware that this discussion is for Spring/Summer 2013 applicants. Does anyone know if you are allowed to apply for Fall and Summer at the same time? Lastly, do they require a TEAS test? Thanks in advance guys.