Help!!! Interview with Georgetown university hospital medsurg/tele floorRegister Today!
- by Deefierce Oct 9, '12I have an interview with Georgetown university and I would some info? What should I expect in the interview? How is the hospital? What's the base pay? Are there certain color uniforms you have to wear? Do they help with relocation (im in fl)? Is it a good hospital to work for? What else do you feel I need to know? Anything would help. Please and thanks!
- Oct 9, '12 by itsnoworneverNo advice, but GOOD LUCK!!!!!
- Oct 10, '12 by hbk77Hi, sorry I can't help with the questions you asked- but curious if this is for their new grad program??
- Oct 10, '12 by DeefierceNo, I'm Not a new grad. I been a psych nurse for 2 years and I'm trying to transition to the medical floor so this will all be new to me. Nervous but really excited.
- Oct 10, '12 by LKayGood luck Deefierce!
My little sister interned there this summer and LOVED it.
They have a great website where you can see what is happening in the department: Division of Nursing - Washington, DC
Also they are a huge Magnet Nursing program and implement cura personalis into everything they do.
- Magnet Nursing Program: Magnet® Nursing - Washington, DC
- Cura Personalis and what the hospital is all about: About MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - Washington, DC
Lastly, I know they just created their own professional practice model that may be really helpful to read up on: Professional Practice - Washington, DC
Hope this is some helpful information! The other questions would be good to ask them in an interview. They are a great team.
- Oct 16, '12 by DeefierceThanks lkay, very helpful!!