The Wait Begins... Any Other NVCC 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 8Register Today!
- May 24, '12 by MG0907Hi ladies! I just applied to the traditional nursing program for fall 2012!! I sent in my application/checklist on may 14th and it was delivered the next day (I asked MEC and they said it was okay as long as it was dated by the 14th).. This is my second time applying, i was rejected last year so I repeated NAS 161&162, I have finished all prereqs and the coreqs for the program. My GPA is a 3.6 and my teas were all in the 90's. I noticed some are applying to the LPN-RN track and have gotten emails..but has anyone applying to the traditional track received an email of conformation? GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!
- May 24, '12 by LocallyGrownHi MG0907-
I sent in my application with tracking before the May 14th deadline. I applied for the traditional nursing track as well. Still no confirmation email or letter stating that my application is being processed. It makes me a little nervous! I called the other day to see if they could tell me more about why some have gotten emails/letters stating that MEC recieved apps and I was told that if I haven't heard anything it just means they are still processing the applications. Who knows??? I guess I'll just have to wait till mid June to know whether or not I made it.
- May 24, '12 by MG0907Locallygrown-Thank you I also called them and the woman sounded swamped 8/ I do not remember getting an email last year only getting the application...these three weeks need to go by faster!!!
- May 24, '12 by penguin2012Hi <a href="http://allnurses.com/member-702672/" target="_blank">MG0907</a>. I sent my application for Traditional program in April. In May, I received both an email and a letter that confirm they got the application and transfer to nursing department. It took a while to get confirmation since I sent out my application. Good luck to everybody.
- May 24, '12 by aj123I, as well, did not get any email and confirmation in the mail.
- May 24, '12 by copaceticI'm noticing so many inconsistencies with the confirmations of them receiving the applications. I got a letter in the mail, but did not get an email. It seems that some folks got both, and others got neither. Just the discrepancies are making me nervous! I find that I read so much into the most insignificant things... Like, I've convinced myself that the folks who got both a letter in the mail and an email are in a different ranking or something than those got only got one of each, or nothing at all. I've GOT TO STOP OBSESSING over this! I'm making myself CRAZY!!! Again, good luck everyone!!! Tick tock tick tock...
- May 24, '12 by LocallyGrownHey Copacetic-
I completely understand what you mean by reading into things. I am paranoid that my packet arrived there since it was tracked but that someone dropped it behind a desk or something. :-) I wish they were more consistent with their notifications. Either letter/email to say they've received it to everyone or nothing at all. I guess since I have not gotten either, I probably won't get any notice from them and I'll just have to wait till mid June.
- May 25, '12 by EtripsJust got an email confirmation 8)
- May 25, '12 by LocallyGrownI received an email this evening stating that my application was received and forwarded onto the nursing division. Let the countdown begin! Now if I can just wait a few more weeks!!!
- May 25, '12 by TrulyBlessed1I got the email too