The Wait Begins... Any Other NVCC 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 7Register Today!
- May 19, '12 by EtripsYou might as well submit the application now since there is no harm done in getting it in early.
- that's true i want to go to open house first. They said i can bring transcript to show the academic advisors for them to check which of my prereqs will transfer.
- May 19, '12 by EtripsThat's good, I'm really kicking myself now for taking the NAS161/162 route instead of the other classes as I pigeon holed myself into NVCC only. Oh well, if I don't get in I guess I can retake those classes lol
- I did take the NAS 161 and 162 route as well.
- May 19, '12 by LPN-RN2012I took NAS 161 & 162 but also took a seperate microbiology do you think they will transfer like that?? Because I thought the only reason they don't transfer is because you need a seperate micro, if any one knows if this is true could you please let me know?? Thanks.
- The nas 161 and 162 i took at MEC came with microbiology already. But again, i had a diff teacher. I don't know elsewhere how it is. I am not really sure if it transfers or not. I just took it because it was the #1 sequence.
- May 21, '12 by LPN-RN2012Yes I took that one but also took Micro 150 seperatley!!
The wait continues 21 days to go!!!!
- May 23, '12 by penguin2012Hi everyone! Thanks for create this forum. I am also applying for Traditional Nursing Fall 2012 and waiting...... I don't have any degree in US. I am worried that I got rejected. Is someone who doesn't have any degree got accepted?
Could somebody please let me know which Humanities/Fine Arts Elective class (easiest) should I take? Thanks.
- May 23, '12 by LPN-RN2012Hi Penguin2012,
Welcome it is always nice to have other people to chat with during this time.....to answer your first question lots of people are admitted without a prior degree it is not a requirement for admission to the nursing program and to answer your second I took Ethics 220 and a speech class, hope this helps you out!!
When did you apply to the prorgram??
- May 24, '12 by penguin2012Thanks LPN-RN2012. I sent my application on April. I plan to take REL110 ( I think it is easier because it is level 100 :-) ). Now I am taking HLT250 and HLT141 online.