The Wait Begins... Any Other NVCC 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 14Register Today!
- Jun 7, '12 by tlc2012Hi I am just joining the forum. I applied for the LPN to RN and traditional programs and was accepted to both. It has been a few years since I was in LPN school so I am currently deciding if I wish to start from scratch again or simply do the refresher course in the LPN to RN program by trying to compare curriculums. I think both a 2014 forum and a Facebook page would be a great idea to get to know each other and keep on top of assignments and classes as a group. Also congrats to everyone who got accepted. We all have worked very hard to get to this point and that is reason to celebrate!
- Jun 7, '12 by Marmite75So, I saw yesterday that there is a NVCC Nursing class 2014 on FB already ... anyone have info on it? I am not savvy enough to know how to send a message to the admin person for the group. My assumption is that it covers all nursing students for NVCC (traditional, LPN-RN etc)?
Anyone have info?
- If I am looking at the same Facebook page as you, it is not our school. It is actually Naugatuck Valley Community College. I think a private Facebook page would be a good idea!
- Jun 7, '12 by copaceticAnyone know how to start a FB Group? What's the difference between a 'Group' and a 'Page'? OK - yes... I'm old!
- Let me see what I can do. I think I can do it right now! I will say if/when it is done and then people can PM me for the link, because I don't think we can post direct links.Last edit by CaligirlinVA on Jun 7, '12
- I just tried to create a group, but it won't let me complete the last step without adding someone from my Friends list. If someone wants to PM me their Facebook name I can add them to my friends then create the group.
- Jun 7, '12 by LPN-RN2012Hi tlc2012 I also was accepted to the LPN-RN program, I got my LPN license in 2010 but have not worked as an LPN I just decided to work on school to get my RN so if you decide to join the LPN-RN program we can help each other along.....I would be very interested in both a forum and a facebook page because starting in the Spring semester we will all be in the same program together in class and clinicals and I am also so excited for the semester to start!!!!
- Hey everyone!! I have created the NVCC Class of 2014 Meet & Greet Thread. I will post the link here ---> http://allnurses.com/va-nursing-prog...ml#post6575210. Looking forward to get to know the class!
- Hi! Here is the link of the forum I created for Class of 2014----> http://allnurses.com/va-nursing-prog...ml#post6575210
- Here is the link to the thread ----> http://allnurses.com/va-nursing-prog...ml#post6575210