The Wait Begins... Any Other NVCC 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 13Register Today!
- Jun 6, '12 by copaceticWOO HOO!!!!!!! My kids think I'm nuts! I also got the acceptance letter and SCREAMED!!! Congrats everyone! Can't wait to meet my fellow nursing students at orientation! Today is a good day!
- Jun 6, '12 by EtripsJust got my letter! And I got in!
- Jun 6, '12 by Marmite75Congrats, Copacetic! Its been a long few months since your initial post in January, but the wait is over! Now, to get down to all that paperwork etc. and complete it in time. Happy celebrating
- Jun 6, '12 by CaligirlinVAI also got my letter of acceptance!! It was a great day to get the news because I have been so sick all day, I needed something to brighten me up! I didn't do any screaming though, only because my throat is so sore and I have a horrible cough! I did call my husband who is out of state right now and we got to celebrate over the phone. I cannot even express the feeling of relief and excitement! I cannot wait to meet you all at orientation!
- Jun 6, '12 by TrulyBlessed23I got in too!!! I'm so happy they sent the letters through email because I'm away on military duty right now (hence the name change) and really didn't want to wait a minute longer than I had to. Congrats everyone!! Nursing Class 2014!!!
- Jun 6, '12 by aprincessI GOT IN! I would like to thank God first and say congrats to all you guys...it was great to go through the stress of waiting with all you guys. See you in class!
- Jun 7, '12 by meliflorWould anyone be interested in a NVCC Nursing Class of 2014 forum, we can all introduce ourselves and talk about whats next!
- Jun 7, '12 by whigitkenyon7304OH MY GOSH!!! Haven't felt this happy about anything since giving birth to my children! lol
- Jun 7, '12 by LocallyGrownI'd be interested in a 2014 forum!
- Jun 7, '12 by copaceticA 2014 forum sounds great!
If someone sets it up, please let the rest of us know.
Another thought - I remember seeing where a new class of nursing students started a facebook page. Anyone interested in doing that? This could be fun! And, it might make for an easier transition, if we (at least virtually) knew some of our classmates before classes start. Thoughts?
Am I the only one getting super excited for Fall to come?!?