TNCC Fall 2013 hopefulsRegister Today!
- by BandZero Mar 3Is anyone applying to Thomas Nelson Community College for the fall 2013 semester? I am plan on submitting my application this week. Very Excited!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=819263©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 742 Views
- Mar 26 by kailssI did! I took my TEAS V yesterday....sighhh I don't know if it's good enough to get in or not :P
- Mar 27 by BandZeroI took my TEAS V on Monday at TNCC. Maybe you were there! At any rate, stay positive and focused, and you'll make it in!
- Mar 27 by kailsshaha that's awesome! Well, hopefully we will both make it! How did you do on your test??
- Mar 28 by HeatherMaxDid you find out your grade right away?
- Mar 28 by BandZeroYes, you get your grade as soon as you complete the TEAS. I think I did quite well, which is what iI have been told so far. Here's hoping that I get in!!!
- Mar 28 by kailssI've heard schools look more at the Percentile Rank-Program score when deciding...I sure hope so since that one is higher than the adjusted individual score!! Honestly, it's just all the factors that got to play out in your favor, it's just the waiting game that kills me!! haha
- Apr 19 by kailssGahhh! The wait is killing me! Just 12 more days till May!
- Apr 22 by BandZeroI know, I'm going crazy here...checking the mail everyday!!!!!
- Apr 26 by kailssJust got my letter in the mail today! I got in!!!! Ahhhh! I'm so excited I feel like a huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders!