Tidewater Community College 2013 hopefuls - Page 6Register Today!
- Nov 9, '12 by tashiiebooSki Utah..Thank you !! goodluck in jan
chmicha88..aww i think you will be fine your grades are perfect ! and you only need 2 science courses and you have everything that theyre looking for i think child pys and social ethics arent important as others which you have. I think it depends on how much people applied and the points they give to each person..i can only imagine how you feel just take it easy and go into the school to find out what's going on goodluck with everything and i hope you get in !!!
- Nov 10, '12 by cp1024Chimicha,
I'm not able to reply to PM's for some reason, but I got your message. Sounds good to me, just let me know when you find something out!
- Nov 10, '12 by virgolove34My advice is to definitely relax, enjoy ya family and sleep because nursing school is full of reason and half the time you're gonna feel like you're teaching yourself... Enjoy the time you have before class starts.
- Nov 10, '12 by cdstccI got my letter yesterday and I GOT IN!!!!!!!
- Nov 10, '12 by cdstccI start in March.....cohort 4!!!!!!
- Nov 10, '12 by Ski Utahcdstcc CONGRATULATIONS!!
So far everyone will be in the March class together, except me, but hey, that's just fine because we are IN!
- Nov 10, '12 by dnadeauHi everyone! I made it in!!! I can't believe it! I'm so excited! Good luck to everyone!
- Nov 10, '12 by Ski UtahDNADEAU
Congratulations! Big sigh!
What cohort are you in?
- Nov 10, '12 by ivikatashaYou guys should go like the Student Nurses Association for TCC https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tidewater-Community-College-Student-Nurses-Association/451485438220037
I agree with Virgo, enjoy your free time!!!!
- Nov 11, '12 by dnadeauSki Utah
I am in the March cohort! I can't believe it! So excited!