Tidewater Community College 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 3Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by nursenthemakinGood luck to the both of you..Please let me know WHEN you get accepted. Ive taken every class but micro but i was told you have to have 2 out of 3 biology classes completed. I have 7 A's and 2 B's My gpa is a 3.8 but im still nervous..
- May 10, '12 by nursenthemakin@virgolove34 what did you score on the hesi ? how is it graded ? Just curious..Going to take the test in a few weeks ..I purchased the study guide but was just curious how you though it was ....Thanks
- May 10, '12 by virgolove34Quote from nursenthemakini got an overall 84% which is okay but I'm sure i could've done better if i had the time and energy to really prep for it.. it's graded by the different sections.. a math percentage, reading, vocabulary, chemistry, a & p, biology and then they are all averaged together for a composite percentage.. our class average was an 82% the math is the easiest part. i really thought i would do better on the vocab, think i got like a 78% on that section. i reviewed the study guide for like a week up until the test, but i wasn't as focused because i was gettin ready for the arrival of my first baby. you'll do fine.. just take your time. you can do the test in whichever order you prefer. the time limit is 4 hours i believe. i believe once you pick your answer and move on, you cannot go back.. i think. thanks for wishin us goodluck.. by the way, like that you said "WHEN" we get accepted haha. im staying positive, and with a 3.8, girl you will do fine. i've changed my major twice so my gpa is a combination of business classes and prereqs.. i've done really well in the prereqs and coreqs.@virgolove34 what did you score on the hesi ? how is it graded ? Just curious..Going to take the test in a few weeks ..I purchased the study guide but was just curious how you though it was ....Thanks
- May 14, '12 by virgolove34Anxiously waiting.. Ahhh this is killing me. Good luck you guys.
- May 15, '12 by nursenthemakin@virgolove34 Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Im sure you will do well...We must always stay positive....
Keep me posted girl
- hey ladies, I just my letter and got in!!!
- May 15, '12 by virgolove34Congrats yay. Im so happy for u!! Im goin to check my mail at 1.. the mailman usually comes between 12 and 1. Uh oh. Im nervous. When do u start?
- I have been reading your posts but had to register for site. I start in October. I got a 90.26 on hesi. I had a C in micro, B in Eng 111 but A's in everything else required for program. I also have a associate in Science from TCC. I have a a few nasty grades in classes that had nothing to do w/ nursing required classes. It may have helped having Chem 111/112 and Bio 101/102.
Good luck chicas!!
- May 15, '12 by virgolove34I got in too.. by the grace of God, im in.. start in august.. crazy cuz I put october on the app. Wow. Goodluck everyone.
- Girl you got in because you worked your bute off!! YAY!!!