Tidewater Community College 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 20Register Today!
- Oct 18, '12 by virgolove34Hope your first day is as good as ya'll want it to be...!! Enjoy.
- Oct 18, '12 by tcchopefulThanks. I know you're happy to have that first class out of the way
- Oct 18, '12 by virgolove34So how was y'all first day?
- Oct 18, '12 by tcchopefulIt was long! Its so hard to sit there for 6 hours. I'm not sure whether to focus on the notes or the assigned readings. I did part of the reading today but its hard to retain. But I think it will be fun once we start doing hands-on stuff. And our class is a lot bigger than I thought it would be.
- Oct 19, '12 by virgolove34Tcchopeful by the time you get used to the 6 hour days, you'll be finishing the class lol. Sometimes the material presented is so boring its hard to keep yourself awake. Our class had 32 but y'all have 2 of our people and a third one will be joining y'all in January. I always read because I don't like how their notes are structured. It's different for different people. A lot in our cohort came out with B's.
- Oct 19, '12 by tcchopefulYeh I hope it does go by that quick. How is pharmacology?
- Oct 19, '12 by AtBatI haven't taken a class in awhile since the last A and P. Read read...
- Oct 19, '12 by virgolove34We're doing the physical assessment part first. And that chapter is 100 pages fun times ha.
- Oct 21, '12 by eugeniambell@virgolove34
Thanks for your encouraging updates, they are much appreciated. How did you prepare for the 1st test in 108? Not looking for shortcuts, just a sense of direction. Thanks.
- Oct 22, '12 by tcchopeful100 pages?? Ugh! We got our test next Monday. I've just been reading as much as I can until I think I got it down, but I still get the questions wrong at the end of the chapter. Hopefully this week I can catch up