Tidewater Community College 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 12Register Today!
- Aug 4, '12 by virgolove34I took the HESI in February. I don't know if that's recent enough for you.
And if you go a few posts up, nursenthemakin is applying for the September deadline.
- Aug 6, '12 by tcc2011yes i did in nur108
- Aug 7, '12 by virgolove34Did anybody ever receive an email on the cost of the testing package and skills pack or did you just go up to the bookstore and purchase it? I thought she said we would get an email with the prices because they were trying to reduce the cost..
- I ordered 2 of the nursing skills pack for $72 each, but they are on backorder. I didn't check for the testing package thoLast edit by tcchopeful on Aug 7, '12
- booklist that she gave us says hesi 2014 grad package..but the bookstore only has the 2013 package listed on the website
- Aug 7, '12 by virgolove34O ok well hopefully we don't need the skills pack the first day because I have yet to order it. We need two or you just purchased two?
- I may be wrong but I thought she said 2...unless she meant that there were 2 different levels. Ill email her and ask because all my stuff is still on backorder and I don't wanna pay more than I have too
- She emailed me back..she said all we need right now is one level 1 nurse kit
- Aug 7, '12 by chmicha88for virgolve i'm just wondering how did u found the hesi test , what dwas difficult as well as what books did u use to study , i'm taking it by the end of this month
- Aug 8, '12 by tcc2011@chmicha88 are u enrolled in this fall semester or u just applying for nursing program? If u are already enrolled in nursing program then i think u don't have to take hesi test