Tidewater Community College May 2010 acceptance letters?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Tidewater Community College May 2010 acceptance letters? in Virginia State Nursing Programs, part of Virginia Nursing ... i just wanted to start a thread so that we can let each other know when we start getting acceptance...by laurie5256 Jun 12, '10i just wanted to start a thread so that we can let each other know when we start getting acceptance letters. this is a very s...l...o...w...time waiting through june, possibly july to find out how to schedule the rest of the year!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=485298©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,773 Views
- Jun 13, '10 by Darjeeling22Hahaha! I'm right there with you, still waiting. Good luck to you, keep us posted!
- Jun 20, '10 by ashandtherevolutionugh ladies im going crazy! I sent in my application January 2nd. I've been waiting over 6 months for this!!!
- Jun 24, '10 by EmilyanneI'm guilty of obsessively checking the mailbox as well...noticed there was a thread from a past year where people got them July 8th, so that is the date I am counting on! We should have them by then, I hope! Well wishes to all!
- Jun 24, '10 by 2bnurseforce1Hi ladies I started a thread Anyone waiting on their acceptance letter at Tidewater Community College. I sent my letter in March and got my acceptance letter July 8th. I drove my husband absoulety crazy, and the day I got the letter I was at work and he actually hand delievered it to me at my job. It was the best feeling in the world. Hang in there the way is horrible but just enjoy this free time you have.
- Jul 1, '10 by laurie5256i think the letters may be out...so, this next week will be eagerly checking the mailbox and shrugging off the disapointment when that letter from tcc wasn't a nursing letter from tcc.
- Jul 12, '10 by ASullivan757I just found out Friday I got into cohort 2, YAY!
- Jul 12, '10 by ashandtherevolutioncongrats! ugh im seriously going to have an aneurysm while waiting. i hope i get mine tomorrow :/
- Jul 12, '10 by ashandtherevolutionQuote from laurie5256ugh this happened to me on friday! I had a letter from tcc and my heart was palpatating! i ripped it open and was overwhelmed with excitement to find it was a letter about my financial aid. :/ haha.i think the letters may be out...so, this next week will be eagerly checking the mailbox and shrugging off the disapointment when that letter from tcc wasn't a nursing letter from tcc.
- Jul 12, '10 by ASullivan757Well I didn't get my acceptance letter. I did get a financial aid letter on Friday, but I got a phone call letting me know that I got in and she was calling because orientation is this Thursday and she didn't think the letter would make it in time. Don't be bummed if you didn't get this phone call, she may be still making phone calls or maybe you got accepted into cohorts 3&4 and that orientation is in november i believe.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Jul 12, '10 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES