Shenandoah University Accelerated BSN - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 6, '12 by AmesRT6510Hey, Just curious to those of you accepted. What was your GPA? Do you feel like it is a competitive program?
- Oct 30, '12 by Singingbird812Hey! So I just found out I was accepted to the program starting in January and was wondering what everyone had found out about housing in Leesburg. Does the school help in any way or are students on their own? Anyone have any ideas of where to live?
As for AmesRT6510's question, I had a 3.2 GPA for the prerequisites and and 3.6 total for my previous degree.
I hope everyone is doing well!
- Nov 4, '12 by apham112Hi everyone!
I just recently found out I was accepted into the Spring ASD program also. I attended the open house, and from my knowledge, SU doesn't help with the housing. They suggested the nursing program for students at Winchester if they wanted on-campus housing. I am actually from MD, and will be looking for apartments. Does anyone have any suggestions to where to look for apartments?
- Nov 8, '12 by silencedQuote from AmesRT6510I've emailed Shenandoah admissions about this; the average GPA of incoming accelerated BSN students is a 3.5! Hope that helps!Hey, Just curious to those of you accepted. What was your GPA? Do you feel like it is a competitive program?
- Nov 9, '12 by AmesRT6510Thanks!!
- Mar 10 by rbfriskI'm a little late to the party, but I was recently accepted to the ABSN program for Fall 2013. My 1st degree GPA was 2.8 but my prerequisite gpa is 4.0 and I score a 97% (99% tile) on the TEAS. I sent my initital application in late November, fall grades were sent mid-December, and I got a verbal acceptance in early January. My acceptance letter came in February. (provisional - based on satisfactory completion of all pre-reqs)
- Mar 11 by elise87Hello everyone, I was accepted for fall 2013, I'm soo excited!!! I got a verbal admission and I will be getting the packet in the mail soon. I'm from nc and I'll be attending at the Winchester campus cause I'm hoping to get on campus housing. Plus I was told its less expensive to live there instead of leesburg if you are coming from out of state.
- Mar 20 by nermfaceHey there, does anyone know how many are admitted for each cohort?
- Mar 21 by elise87Quote from nermfaceI have no idea. Are you waiting to hear back? And what campus are you going to attend?Hey there, does anyone know how many are admitted for each cohort?
- Mar 21 by nermfaceQuote from elise87Hey elise, I've applied to the fall cohort (initially for Leesburg, but switched to Winchester). I still have a few prereqs to complete and two more at the beginning of summer. My transfer advisor had urged me to finish everything by the beginning of July. Just curious to see how many people will be joining for the fallI have no idea. Are you waiting to hear back? And what campus are you going to attend?