This is a discussion on Scholarships? in Virginia State Nursing Programs, part of Virginia Nursing ... Hi! I'm hopefully attending MCI in May and I'm looking for any type of scholarships. I only have...by LPN_2_B_9311 Jan 22Hi! I'm hopefully attending MCI in May and I'm looking for any type of scholarships. I only have 5500 left to pay and $279 a month is a little too much for me. Does anyone know of any scholarships? Thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810238©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 352 Views
- Jan 22 by FutureFabNurseI'm attending MCI next Monday and I'm look for scholarships myself. Did you find other help covering your fees bc I wish I had $5500 left to pay. Also ask the school for a list of scholarships.
- Jan 22 by LPN_2_B_9311Hey, well the financial aid lady only gave me websites to look at but I'm not really finding any. I have until May 9th to find something but I do hope you fond something soon hun!
- Jan 22 by countrygirl0905My financial aide advisors suggested looking into your local business, employers/old employers, any medical companies, or companies like Johnson and Johnson or tylonel for scholarships. Hope this helps :-)
- Jan 23 by HalcyonnCheck out www.fastweb.com - it has a decent index of scholarships. You should also inquire with your school's financial aid department. Good luck!
- Jan 23 by LPN_2_B_9311Thanks guys! Looking into Johnson & Johnson now!