RN program at MCI in RichmondRegister Today!
- by tiffdeandre Apr 15, '09Is the RN program at MCI really $80,000?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=385039©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,441 Views
- Apr 16, '09 by LunahRNGood grief ... if so, that should be illegal. Seriously.
- Apr 16, '09 by lauralauranursehaha!
i don't know if it's that much, BUT my friend graduated from their LPN program and said it cost $25,000.00!!!!! which, i think is insane. she said it covered "everything" -- like books, uniforms, lab fees, etc. .. but still. that's crazy.
so i figured if the LPN program costs that much, then i'm sure the RN is at least double that .. so probably about $50,000.00?? ridiculous!
i think my LPN program cost $5,000? maybe?
and the RN program that i'm about to start i think will total to be approx. $10,000.00 (southside regional medical ctr. - school of nursing) -- which i think is pricey, but ..sigh .. worth it!
but i don't know what MCI thinks they're doing ..
- Apr 16, '09 by tiffdeandrewas it hard to get into southside regional and did u get financial aid. also what pre reqs did u take before u applied. thanks
- Apr 16, '09 by del2009I graduate from MCI in VIrginia Beach on 4/30/09. The program here and in Richmond was just increased to about $34k for the RN (ADN)...
- Apr 16, '09 by tiffdeandreQuote from delveniawas the rn program hard and what were the hours for the day class?I graduate from MCI in VIrginia Beach on 4/30/09. The program here and in Richmond was just increased to about $34k for the RN (ADN)...
- Apr 17, '09 by lauralauranurse$34,000 is insane to me, still! good gracious ..
about SRMC -
i need to have: two semesters of english, a math course, microbiology, anatomy and physiology (2 semesters), nutrition, speech, and medical terminology i think?
all the prerequisites are listed on srmconline.com's website under the nursing program info., i think.
the program will be challenging, of course, like any nursing program, but i have a good feeling about it and i think the instructors are very good.
i start monday! ahhh! so scared!
- Apr 18, '09 by Nelle84i graduated from their MA program which was $23,000!
$80,000?? sheeessshh!!!! lol
- Apr 19, '09 by focusedvalpnwhen i was thinking of getting my rn last year it was 39,000 might as well say 40,000
- Apr 21, '09 by hopeful10I am in there LPN program now. I was originally going to do the Rn there...It's $34,500