Mci va beach curriculum outline??Register Today!
This is a discussion on Mci va beach curriculum outline?? in Virginia State Nursing Programs, part of Virginia Nursing ... HEY EVERYONE! I LIVE IN SC AND HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT RELOCATING TO VA BEACH TO PURSUE THE RN...by AMAZONMAMA Jul 31, '10HEY EVERYONE! I LIVE IN SC AND HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT RELOCATING TO VA BEACH TO PURSUE THE RN PROGRAM AT MEDICAL CAREERS INSTITUTE! I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HERE HAS THE CURRICULUM OUTLINE FOR THEIR ADN PROGRAM? SHAUN_ELLE@MSN.COM ... YES THAT IS AN UNDERSCORE.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=494950©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 818 Views
- Jul 31, '10 by tnbutterflyMoving this to the VA Nursing Programs forum.
- Aug 1, '10 by microkateThe program is 13 terms, each lasting 5 weeks.
You'll need 3 pre-reqs before starting - chemistry, computers and math (algebra or higher). You can take the pre-reqs there if you don't already have them.
1) Freshman orientation, A&P I
2) College comp I, A&P II
3) Microbiology, sociology
4) Concepts of nursing I, Critical thinking
5) Pharmacology I, Nursing math
6) Pharmacology II, Nutrition
7) Concepts of Nursing II, Adv. english composition
8) Psychiatric Nursing
9) Med/Surg Nursing
10) Maternal/Newborn Nursing
11) Acute Care Nursing
12) Parent/Child Nursing
13) Dimensions of Nursing