lord fairfax nursing?Register Today!
- by Leezy Mar 17, '11Anyone applying to the lfcc adn or lpn program? I'm turning in my application tomorrow. Just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=540023©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,377 Views
- Mar 22, '11 by valleygirl99I was going to apply but decided to wait. I'm going to work on a certificate in health science which is basically all of the foundation courses and then either apply next year or apply to Shenandoah for the Spring since I'll be done with the certificate by the end of the year. How hard was the TEAS test? I was afraid to take it because I hadn't studied. Keep in touch I would love to know how your application process goes.
- Mar 24, '11 by lisacalandra2I turned in my application a few weeks ago. I'm wondering what my chances are. I'd like to know the percentage of people that get accepted vs. the number of people who apply. I'm worried sick about it. I've put all my eggs in this basket!
- Mar 24, '11 by Leezylisacalandra2--
How did you do on your teas test? How many of the classes in the nursing program do you already have completed? I have all of them done except for the NUR classes, which i cant take unless in a program. So I hope that I have a good chance of getting in since i have so many classes completed already. But you never know. I did pretty good on my teas test too. ranging from 80-92% on each section. I hope that's good enough!
- Mar 24, '11 by lisacalandra2I did pretty decent on the TEAS too, and it says "proficient", but I'm still gonna worry until they come out with the acceptance list. I'm taking two prerequisites right now, which I'll definitely be fine with. I just wish they could tell us sooner!
- Apr 12, '11 by dmr2492I applied to Lord Fairfax this spring too. The waiting is driving me crazy. Does anyone know about how long it takes to hear anything? good Luck to you all.
- Apr 12, '11 by lisacalandra2The application packet thing said they would let us know by mid-may. I'm very impatient! Good luck, dmr2492, I hope to see you in the fall!
- Apr 12, '11 by dmr2492ugghhhh! that is forever!!! hope to see you in the fall too. keep me posted when you hear!!
- Apr 28, '11 by studentmommeHi. I'm also waiting for my results. All this waiting is making me restless and gradually developing some insomnia. I wish I could find out soon. I want to get in the nursing program but I'm just not sure if I will even though I have completed most of the pre-requisite courses. My gpa is 3.28 which is not that bad but I'm still doubting because I only took the TEAS test once. I missed my second try to it because I was caring for my newborn daughter. I'm a first time mom so it was tough at first. I guess I just have to relax and try to occupy myself somehow so I can stop thinking (and dreaming) about whether or not I get accepted.
- May 1, '11 by LeezyHey everyone, I called the school last week to find out when they were sending out the letters. The person I spoke with said they were working on them and should have them out the first week in May! im so nervous!!! I'll post as soon as I hear something :-)