Bon Secours BSN possible acceptance?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Bon Secours BSN possible acceptance? in Virginia State Nursing Programs, part of Virginia Nursing ... I got a phone call today from Bon Secours. She said that she wanted to make an appointment with me...by Ashtanga Nov 2, '10I got a phone call today from Bon Secours. She said that she wanted to make an appointment with me to discuss financial aid options. She also said she only had two spots left, so I was thinking some of you must have gotten the same call. Does this mean we're accepted? No one called me about fin aid last time when they rejected me. I am soooo hoping this is a good sign, but I also don't want to get over excited if it's not a sure thing. Anyone else get the call and have more sense then me (ie- thought to ask what it meant in regards to acceptance). Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=513761©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,026 Views
- Nov 4, '10 by AshtangaI GOT IN!!!! I suppose it was a good sign!
- Nov 4, '10 by LunahRNCongratulations!
- Nov 5, '10 by portaceCongratulations Ashtanga!! I know how exactly that felt. I got in for fall of 10'
- Nov 5, '10 by AshtangaThanks guys!!
- Dec 4, '10 by stary01I have just applied to Secours and was wondering what the TEAS scores were for students who were accepted into the program? I am taking them at the end of January, and super nervous! During the information session they stated 350 students apply a semester, but they only accept 50!
- Dec 5, '10 by portaceActually 500+ applies, and I guess 300 completed their application and passed their TEAS and from those 300 they pick 50.
- Dec 18, '10 by StaceyRNurseThey like you to score a 65 or better on each section of the TEAS. The higher you score the greater your chances. I am currently a 3rd level student graduating in June 2011. Let me know if you have any more ?s.
- Jan 17, '11 by stary01Right after I graduated from H.S. my family said I had to go to college, not really ready to go back to school I took a few classes, never really went.... Long story short my GPA from that school is 1.74 (I didn't realized you could withdraw from classes). 5 years later I have been taking classes at Reynolds and have a 4.0. I figured it out that my cumulative GPA will be a 2.79, the bare minimum to be accepted. When I first applied for the program I didn't think I had to list the school, but now I am realizing that I have to, so I don't know how to tell the school about me not listing the school on my application. I don't want them to think I am try to lie to get into school... I don't know what to do, any help or suggestions would be great! I am sure that I won't get in for the Fall, but I don't want to never be considered because I didn't list the school in the first place.