Anyone else waiting to hear from Riverside about admissions?Register Today!
- by CNUgirl Jun 20, '11I am waiting desperately to hear about acceptance into Riverside's RN program. Does anyone else hope to start in September?
Best of luck!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=581509©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,297 Views
- Jun 22, '11 by Bob_N_VAHave you called the registrar? They are usually pretty good at keeping you informed. I got my informal acceptance at the end of the interview. Good luck, its a good program to get into.
- Jun 22, '11 by CNUgirlDid you turn in your application early?!?!
- Jun 23, '11 by Bob_N_VAQuote from CNUgirlNot sure what you consider early. I applied to the e/w program in about August 09, got accepted probably around October or November for a January start date. The registrar can give you a time frame for the latest you can apply and when you can expect a decision. Have you taken the teas test yet? Until you get the test passed and have all your pre-reqs covered and finish the interview, they probably wont give you a firm acceptance.Did you turn in your application early?!?!
- Sep 2, '11 by lovemysoldier84I just had my interview today for the RN program at Riverside for January 2012. I sure hope to hear something soon because it hasnt even been a full 24 hours yet and Im already soooo anxious to find out. Anyone else waiting to get a letter in the mail?
- Sep 4, '11 by Tengstrom1978I applied in August to the RN program at Riverside and took my yet and had my interview on Aug 23. I was told they has 52 applicants. They pick 32. I hope I am one of those 32. They are suppose to have the letters out by second week of September. There were some people who got to test twice. I was wondering why your interview was so late. Now we just wait.
- Sep 5, '11 by lovemysoldier84Yes I was one of those who took it twice. I found it very hard. Wasn't expecting it to be that hard. I am enrolled in Micro now so maybe that is another reason why I found it difficult because I am learning alot that I had on the test now. What was your score? I am so nervous. Hopefully we will hear soon.
- Sep 5, '11 by Tengstrom1978I passed the first time. But it was hard for me to. I scored low like a 55.3. But it was passing. What did you get? Did they say it would make a difference if I tested twice? Keep me posted if u get a letter I really want to know and good luck. By the way I already took micro and it didn't help.
- Sep 6, '11 by Tengstrom1978No letter yet. It's killing me
- Sep 7, '11 by Tengstrom1978I meant to say I got a 65.3 I hit the wrong key. Still no letter today.