Anyone applying to MCI August 2011 start date? - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 17, '11 by rruren0817Hi! I start my prerequisites Aug 29th. I'm pretty sure you have to pass the TEAS before you can take the prereqs. They really wouldn't discuss anything to do with the school until after you took the TEAS. The only part of the TEAS I did not do well on was the science, it was like a foreign language to me. Only thing I'm concerned about was the financial aid, I am a single parent, but hopefully the tuition will be covered by grants and student loans....hopefully. My work fortunately helps with that. But good luck to everyone![/B]
- Aug 23, '11 by Doug18Good luck to you I'm guessing you're going for the November start date? ...make sure to do your best in the prereqs because my advisor told me that they factor those grades into their selection
- Aug 25, '11 by prayerngraceI'm not sure which term I'll apply for because of the tuition, I'm applying for grants now. I had heard the same thing with doing well in prereqs since they mirror the actual pace of the program. Hope you do great! Have fun at RN orientation AUG starters!!!!!
- Aug 26, '11 by Doug18Quote from prayerngraceThanks was a pretty good time not too long and drawn out ... they kept talking about the failing procedures... but I worked this hard and was this lucky to get in im not going to flush my chance down the drain hahaI'm not sure which term I'll apply for because of the tuition, I'm applying for grants now. I had heard the same thing with doing well in prereqs since they mirror the actual pace of the program. Hope you do great! Have fun at RN orientation AUG starters!!!!!
- Sep 19, '11 by rruren0817Yes I am going for the November start date, so far I'm taking the Math and Computers Pre-reqs, 99 in Comps, and 95.7 in Math so, so far so good, I'm pretty sure those are really good grades, in my eyes anyway lol I'm not sure that there are a lot of people that have applied for the November '11 start date, a few people have already been dropped. I'm still crossing my fingers, my TEAS scores weren't all that great, but Chem is what i'm worried about the most.....ugh I hated Chem from the beginning.
- Sep 20, '11 by Doug18Yea the prereqs are all pretty easy I think the lowest score I got was a 98 and I never even had to study. Wait till you get to A&P though a real wake up call I have to study a minimum of 4 hours a day just to get through it. its tough stuff I hear half of the students for nights are failing it and I believe two students from my class will most likely fail