Acceptance to NVCC Fall 2011 Program!!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Acceptance to NVCC Fall 2011 Program!!! in Virginia State Nursing Programs, part of Virginia Nursing ... Hey Guys, For Northern Virginia Community College nursing programs!!! I know it's early but...by NursingGCW May 20, '11Hey Guys,
For Northern Virginia Community College nursing programs!!! I know it's early but whenever we do find out whether or not we get accpeted everybody should post to this thread and their stats a.k.a. G.P.A., Teas Scores etc if you would like!!! I pray I get into traditional and everyone else does too lol! I look forward to seeing what happens!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=568705©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 15,420 Views
- May 22, '11 by johnson_katieOh my goodness. Words cannot explain how anxious I am to hear something back from them.. I turned in my application back in the middle of February and the anticipation has been KILLING me!!!!
- May 23, '11 by NursingGCWOMG! are you serious!!! I would be like dying lol. You probably have nothing to worry about!! Did you do well in all your classes and on your teas?
- May 23, '11 by johnson_katiehaha yeah! It's driving me crazy!! I got all A's in the pre-reqs and other classes I've taken, except for ITE 115 I got a D (long story, but it shouldn't have happened) BUT I passed the computer competency test so that should waive my grade. I got a 98 and 100 on the reading/comprehension portions of the TEAS and failed the math portion the first time, but the second time around I got an 84 or 86, I can't remember. So I feel like I am in pretty good standing, but I'm still a little anxious about all the "what ifs.." ya know?
- May 23, '11 by NursingGCWOMG!!!!!!! I feel the same way, I did 90 92 86 on the teas got all a's except for eng 111 i got a c long story but nonetheless all we can do is hope! Keep me updated!!!!
- May 24, '11 by johnson_katieYeah, definitely! Good luck to ya
- May 31, '11 by PrincessGooseyBearI am not sure how I am going to get through the next 2 weeks. I was not accepted to the Fall 2010 program so all I have done over the last year is re-take classes that I did not do well in to bring up my GPA to be more competitive. I hope it was enough!!!
Good luck to you all!
- May 31, '11 by NursingGCWThink POSTIVIE!!! You probably got in I'm so nervous. Since you brought your grades up what are your stats now. I really hope we all get in I know that is thinking over the top but im so nervous and we've all worked so hard.
- Jun 1, '11 by PrincessGooseyBearI averaged 85 for the TEAS sections, I did really well in the reading section but not so much for the math. My GPA is 3.8. I have taken all of the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the program, I just have the actual nursing classes left (after pharmacology this semester). It is definitely a competitive program. I will definitely follow up whenever I get my letter! Good luck!!!
- Jun 3, '11 by NursingGCWJUST A QUICK FEELING OF RELIEF I FEEL LIKE BY THIS TIME NEXT WEEKEND WE SHOULD ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KNOW WHETHER WE GOT IN OR NOT I FEEL LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW THOUGH